Please use the links below to register for upcoming chapter training events.
Where: Frankie’s Pizza, 3556 Winnetka Ave N, New Hope, MN (map)
Topic: Sewer lining, sewer repairs, duct repairs
Learn more about the functionality of a tankless water heater. Speak to a Rinnai Product Manager and Service Manager as they walk you through the in’s and out’s of tankless water heating technology. The tankless industry has changed significantly in the past 5-7 years and these presenters can tell you all about current, and future, product evolution as well as practical install applications, care, and maintenance of tankless water heaters. Topics covered will include:
- Most importantly, how to inspect installed units. Photos of installation defects along with discussion.
- A discussion of gas needs for upgrades. Many homes in the Twin Cities don’t have large enough gas supplies, so worst-case scenarios will be discussed.
- A discussion of venting needs. There’s still a common belief that Rinnai units need proprietary vents.
- Case studies on actual gas savings (or lake thereof) on both the residential and commercial side.
- A brief discussion of the polypropylene venting systems offered by Rinnai.
- Customer service / warranty policies.
- Water hardness requirements / policies.
- Solutions for delayed water delivery
- Life expectancy
- Maintenance requirements (cleaning; show us how it’s done)